How to Participate in a Webinar
1. Using a phone, dial 1-877-594-8353
2. When prompted, enter the Participant passcode: 83847342
Please mute your phone during the presentation and do not put us on hold.
1. Point your web browser to the ACCAP webinar site.
2. Enter Participant Code: 83847342
3. Enter the rest of the requested information (The name and organization you enter will be seen by other
participants, but your contact information will remain confidential)
4. Click the blue "Log In" button
Need Help? Press *0 on your phone for assistance.
- Platforms: Mac, Windows
- Pop-up Blockers: If prompted to turn off pop-up blockers, right-click on pop-up blocker and choose "Allow pop-up blocker" option
- Browsers: For best results connect to the internet with Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Internet Explorer. Chrome users may occasionally experience instability.
Goal & Format
ACCAP climate webinars promote dialogue and a forum for discussion and information exchange between all stakeholders in Alaska. The webinars are accessible across the state and identify existing information gaps and how best to fill them. Each webinar starts with 20-30 minutes of presentation followed by discussion and questions from participants.
You can participate at one of the satellite venues listed here (not all sites are available to host every month). Please contact us for room details or to let us know if your organization would like to host a satellite viewing site.
- The Alaska Ocean Observing Systems office in Anchorage
- Alaska SeaLife Center in Seward
- Bristol Bay Campus in Dillingham
- Islands and Oceans Center in Homer
- Kuskokwim Campus in Bethel
- Northwest Campus in Nome
- NWC Learning Center in Unalakleet
- Yukon-Koyukuk Center in Galena
We want to hear from you! Let us know your ideas, suggestions and feedback.
Contact: Tina Buxbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org or (907)474-7812.